Resetter for Epson L810 & L850 is an adjustment program that can be used to reset Epson printer type L810 and L850. This resetter will be able to solve the problem of waste ink pad counter error that makes your Epson L810 & L850 printer can not be used to print documents.
Resetter for Epson L810 & L850 can be used unlimited and for free. You can also use it on many computers easily. Epson resetter for printer L810 & L850 can be used immediately when you experience problems with the error message “Service required” on the printer. For guidance on how to use the resetter, please follow these steps.
How to Reset Epson Printer L810 and L850
1) First turn off all antiviruses on your computer. Includes Windows Realtime Protection and Tamper Protection if using Windows 10.
2) Download the resetter at the link that is below this article.
3) Extract the downloaded file. Then run the file named “AdjProg.exe“.
4) Click the “Select” button, choose between the printer model L810 / L850. Choose Destination based on your printer manufacture, for example choose “Euro“, then click Ok.
5) After that you click “Particular adjustment mode” button. Select “Waste ink pad counter“, click Ok.
6) Tick in the “Main pad counter” section, then click the “Check” button, and click the “Initialize” button. Perform this step until it is successful, in case of error repeat this step 6 more than once, and make sure “Main pad counter” is ticked when clicking the “Check” and “Initialize” buttons.